The course provides an understanding of risk principles and details of process steps needed to affect comprehensive job safety analyses (JSA) and hazard identification (HAZID). The course gives the foundation necessary to perform most risk assessments on board as may be required by the company’s Safety Management System (SMS)
1. To be able to identify hazards and perform a job safety analyses.
2. Know risk analyses steps and safety barriers hierarchy.
3.   Know how to choose the right tools and actions to effectively manage the risks.
4. Learn how to monitor the effectiveness of risk management process and to implement corrective actions, where necessary.
- The definition of Risk and its components;
- Risk management process workflow;
- Safety barriers and their hierarchy;
- Risk assessment practical application.
The Risk Assessment Course is aimed at all personnel who belongs to the maritime industry, works both on board the vessels and/or shore-based.
International Safety Management code
Code of Safe Working Practices for Merchant Seafarers
ISO 45001: Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
MSC-MEPC.2/Circ.12 Revised guidelines for formal safety assessment (FSA)
This product was developed by maritime industry professionals to deliver you updated and necessary information
We do our best to keep the online versions of the products up to the latest regulations
You get 91 days of online access, when you purchase this product
Our managers are always ready to answer your questions or advise the best solution to fit your demands